Wednesday 24 April 2013

Just about made it through the day

Well today I managed the grand success of taking the kids to and from school, a few loads of washing and cooking dinner. The rest of the day was spent in a collapsed heap reading a book on Paleo. I think it is partly my fault, I had a massive chocolate binge on Monday and now I feel like utter shite. I feel the two are connected. That is annoying as I like chocolate. But I like yoga and having enough energy to get through a day more!

I have an appointment to see the rheumatologist on the 13 th of may to try to figure out what the hell is going on, the gp was quite funny when he made the referral he said "remember of the people who have this test come back positive 5% are perfectly healthy" ok that's reassuring so 95% aren't? And if I was perfectly healthy by would I feel ill which is why I came to you in the first place and you ran blood tests? Funny man


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment