Sunday 14 April 2013

Achy day


It's been about three weeks since I had a flu type episode, I have to admit I'm quite nervous that I'm going to somehow trigger one. I have no idea what actually is going on, therefore no idea what triggers it, if anything. I'm keeping a journal of what I'm eating, doing etc in case anything significant stands out as a trigger. But it could be food, oversleeping, under sleeping, overdoing it anything! Anyway yesterday I woke up feeling relatively human so offered to take my mums dog for a walk (a large enthusiastic German Shepard) I took her and my my two younger kids on a woodland walk which is one of my favourites. I am very blessed to have stunning countryside on my doorstep. My motto right now is carpe diem. Should I feel human I damn we'll get out there and do something. It's only a two and a half mile walk slightly hilly walk but gosh do I feel achy and tired today. My hips and knees feel quite sore. I don't feel fluey just tired so to ease the aches I did a short yoga practice, Matthew Sweenys abridged moon sequence, which helped my back but not really the joints. It does seem like the most likely diagnosis is going to be Rheumatoid Arthritis, which would suck.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment