Sunday 14 April 2013

Going gluten free

After having the result and realising that I would be waiting a while for an appointment I decided to do everything I could to help my own body. I began by reading a number of books on Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus and other connective tissue diseases. Then I took the advice that appeared in all of them but was not contradicted by one disease. For example one book claims high doses of vitamin C help RA another claims it can trigger Lupus. As I have yet to receive a diagnosis I have to be cautious. One piece of advice that appeared over and over was quit gluten, so I have. In fact I have gone to the hygiene levels a celiac would (I believe if you want to give something a shot give it 100%)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment